modcaml

[Modcaml] mod_caml.la

From: Jesse D. Guardiani
Subject: [Modcaml] mod_caml.la
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:04:23 -0400

Hello,

I'm going to take a stab at making a Gentoo
ebuild for mod_caml now that I know it compiles
against Apache 1.x and 2.x.

Of course, Gentoo has it's own way of doing things.
For example, add-on modules are stored in:
  /usr/lib/apache2/extramodules/
Instead of the apxs reported location:
  /usr/lib/apache2/modules/

Obviously I have to modify the APACHELIBDIR var
in Makefile.config, but I noticed that I also
have to modify the 'libdir' var in mod_caml.la.

Can this var be somehow generated from the
APACHELIBDIR var in the future?

For now I'll just modify both files from the
ebuild.

Thanks!

--
Jesse Guardiani