modcaml

[Modcaml] mod caml and source splitting

From: Pierre-Etienne Meunier
Subject: [Modcaml] mod caml and source splitting
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 22:48:53 +0100

Hello,

I cant manage to get ocaml modules to work with mod_caml.
I want to split my source files into common parts, and parts that are
specific to each page.

Here is my source :
- file common.mli :
val a:string
- file common.ml :
let a="AAA";;
- file main.ml :
open Common
let test=Common.a;;
open Apache
open Registry
open Cgi
let run r=
        let q=new cgi r in
let ()=register_script run

I get an apache error "500 Internal Server Error", and
tail /var/log/apache/error.log shows an OCaml error : "Reference to
undefined globla Common"

What am I doing wrong ? May I try special compilation options ?

Thanks.
Pierre E. Meunier (meunier dot pe at free dot fr)