modcaml

Re: [Modcaml] cocanwiki problems with vhosts on different ports

From: Eric Stokes
Subject: Re: [Modcaml] cocanwiki problems with vhosts on different ports
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:49:07 -0800

Ah, that makes sense, I had not decided on the port when I initialized the hosts table. I'll give it a try.

On Dec 13, 2005, at 1:30 AM, Richard Jones wrote:

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 02:22:50PM -0800, Eric Stokes wrote:
I have a cocanwiki set up with the vhost on port 8082 instead of port
80, everything seems to be fine, except that when save an edit I am
sent back to port 80 instead of 8082. All the other pages I've tried
(administrative pages and the like) seem to work just fine.

I think you can try working around this by setting the canonical
hostname to include the ":port" at the end.  A simple SQL edit to the
hosts table should do this.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.