monit-general

Re: Monit NFS share

From: Josu Lazkano
Subject: Re: Monit NFS share
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 13:12:46 +0200

El mié., 18 sept. 2019 7:09, Gerrit Kühn <address@hidden> escribió:
On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 22:10:55 +0200 Josu Lazkano <address@hidden>
wrote about Monit NFS share:

> The problem is that sometimes it is not mounted at boot or the NAS could
> reboot and I need to force the mount by "mount -a".

What OS are you working on, and who would be responsible for mounting? Are
we talking about an issue with systemd here?

cu
  Gerrit

Thanks both,

It works! I configure this way:

Create a test directory in the share.

check directory test path "/mnt/tvdata/test"
  start program "/bin/mount -a"
  if not exist then start

I have a Debian Stretch server with 5.20.0 monit version.

I have configured the NFS mount in fstab, I think that the problem is that it try to mount before the networking is ready.

Best regards.