monit-general

Re: source patch to alterate log level of start stop restart event

From: fusillator
Subject: Re: source patch to alterate log level of start stop restart event
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 18:31:31 +0100

Hi Lutz thanks for your help

Yeah i had evaluated that option too, you're right the output of the program is collected in the monit log, anyway not those of start/stop scripts. So it's not enough to implement the check process logic in the program check script, you need to embed also the startup logic.

And you need to set up two check program if you want to start stop your service using monit, maybe too machinary.. do you mean that?