monit-general

Re: HttpRequest: access denied -- client [xx.xx.xx.xx]: missing or inval

From: Lutz Mader
Subject: Re: HttpRequest: access denied -- client [xx.xx.xx.xx]: missing or invalid Authorization header
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 19:25:24 +0200

Hello,
if "https" work, but "http" does not and you are on a Windows system, it
seems to me your system block the 401 answer via "http". I have seen
this in a company network too, but do not know how to configure this in
windows. The Firefox was able to logon via "http" in the company network
only.

Nice to know,
Lutz