ms-dev

[Ms-dev] Please review your account.

From: eBay Account Review
Subject: [Ms-dev] Please review your account.
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 03:29:45 +0100

Dear eBay Customer,

We are contacting you to inform that our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your account.

Our team found a stolen credit card information on your account.

In accordance with our rules and to ensure that your account has not been compromised, access to your account was suspended. Your account access will remain suspended until this issue is resolved.

To secure your account and quickly restore full access we will require some additional information from you and, you need to replace the stolen information with yours.

Please, click the link bellow in order to fulfill the Security Team requirements:

eBay - Customer Service

The process is mandatory, and if not completed, your account will be subject to temporary suspension.

Sincerely Yours,
Raymundo Hurley
eBay Inc - Billing.