myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] University project

From: Anthi Kamaterou
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] University project
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 18:20:12 +0300

Dear Myexperiment team,

We are a team from University of Macedonia in Greece who work on a Master project. We decided to study your platform and create some SPARQL queries based on it. Afterwards we wanted to visualize some of the results so that we can analyze them. We tried the sgvizler and jsbin tools (http://jsbin.com/) but we didn't receive any results. Is there any other visualization tool like these that works with the SPARQL queries of your platform?
Also, we would like to ask you if it is possible to post our project results on "Myexperiment" Wiki.
If possible, reply to us as soon as possible because our project deadline is on 23rd of June. Thank you in advance for your reply.

E-business and innovation technology team,
University of Macedonia