netsukuku-site

Re: [Netsukuku-site] Introduction

From: Antonio Dalvit
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku-site] Introduction
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:21:59 +0200

hi and welcome!

I'm tring to help for the development of the new website and i hope
that in september all people will be back to start adding contents and
working on the template.
Actually there are *various* hastily built one-page website and the
effort is to build a complete website with all documentation we
have...

I'm really glad other people is joining our group!
Again welcome!

--
Antonio Dalvit