ngl-devel

[ngl-devel] Saving up to 70% on the medications is reality now!

From: Dollie Lowe
Subject: [ngl-devel] Saving up to 70% on the medications is reality now!
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:04:05 +0180

Click here to enter - http://gnosisff.com/

That's what retired schoolteacher, Joanne Webb, found out when she tried to supplement her family's income through passion parties. You see, it's ok to sell that type of stuff if you market them right. You have to say that they're for novelty purposes. If you actually explain what they're really for, you could face up to a year in jail and a $4,000 fine.....at least in Texas. The position that is closely related to this position is called the extended tripod grip. It is essentially the same as the basic tripod grip with the exception that the tripod is formed further up on the pencil. This benefits the artist because only a small movement of the fingers can produce greater movement of the pencil tip. One thing to remember with this is to not squeeze it too tightly. Place the tissue paper over and around the lollipop, wrap the rubberband around the base several times, and then draw your "ghostly" face on the pop with a permanent maker. (Careful though, the marker's ink will spread quickly, just a few dots is usually good enough.) This is an easy, fun, very cheap craft for the holiday, and best of all, the receiver of this gift has a nice snack also!
Now, here's a radical idea. As we see the body count pile up in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Africa, along with the daily occurrences of murder worldwide, including right here in the gun-toting USA, we ask ourselves, wouldn't it be wonderful if everybody would promise not to kill anybody for just one day? President Bush continues to row upstream in Iraq, even though the current seems to pick up speed every minute. In fact, he seems to be rowing up Niagara Falls. But he just keeps on going, despite the fact the majority of Americans are standing on the venerable Niagara tour boat, The Maid of the Mist, and calling out to him to quit already. And...lawmakers...it's offensive to me....the average citizen....to have my words this closely monitored by you. When I'm selling a taxed, non-lethal product to a person aged 18 or older, it shouldn't matter how I explain it's uses. Geez, what's so criminal about helping a couple have a good time? Bonnie and Clyde never used a vibrator to rob a bank
What about the red flag the administration waves at us that, if we skedaddle, Al-Qaeda will take over Iraq? Is that bogeyman based on a real understanding of the Iraqi psyche? Neither the Sunnis, the Shiites, nor the Kurds would ever allow such a humiliation. The Iraqis are a strongly self-determined people. What do we think their explosive behavior is about? Isn't this a wonderful time of year? We are about to enter the "season of craziness", and by that of course I mean, The stores will soon be decorated with winter wonder-land appearances, and that feeling in your heart gets a little bit warmer. If we can think back to those childhood memories, we can probably start to remember some kind, craft ideas to pass on to the next generations also.