[nmh-workers] 'dist' in "at" job or "1 line script"? [end-user ?]

From: nmh
Subject: [nmh-workers] 'dist' in "at" job or "1 line script"? [end-user ?]
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 07:45:46 -0500

Want to use dist in cron or 'at' to
programatically resend a msg in my sent folder (in below example msg 2022).
I do not want this script to be interactive.

Consider

    dist -from address@hidden -to address@hidden -cc address@hidden -fcc
+resent +sent 2022

Problems:

    When $EDITOR runs, the
        -from address@hidden -to address@hidden -cc address@hidden -fcc +resent
    switches have not changed these headers:

    I'm not understanding what the dist switches: -from, -to, -cc, and -fcc are
used for.

    ( I do not want to have to start $EDITOR interactively. )

    How might I automate the "whatnowproc" / send step?

My goal is a to make a wrapper script that calls 'dist' so I can automate the
resending of a msg along with the proper "Resent-*" headers non interactively.
I would then use 'at' to schedule a couple of 'resends'.

--
thanks!,
Tom