Help with Gmail

From: norm
Subject: Help with Gmail
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2019 08:23:24 -0800

My Internet provider of 20 years is firing me because I live too far south. So
I have to switch to Gmail and therefore have to fetch messages from Gmail to
nmh (that is, the maildrop) and send messages to Gmail from nmh. I have no
idea how to do either.

I searched the nmh archives for Gmail. I got dozens of hits. The few I looked
at were all about details, and assumed an understanding of the basic ideas,
which in my approaching senility (I am 87 years old), I can't glean from the
details.

Is there somewhere that the basic ideas of using nmh with Gmail are discussed?
Thank you very much, as they say, in advance.

    Norman Shapiro