nss-multidom-hackers

[Nss-multidom-hackers] Approval process

From: Help
Subject: [Nss-multidom-hackers] Approval process
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:05:51 -0200

Thank you for your loan request, which we recieved yesterday, your refinance application has been accepted

Good Credit or Not, We are ready to give you a $391,000 loan, after further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments.

Approval process will take only 1 minute.

Please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second Secure Web-Form.

http://meatfehhok.com