nss-mysql-devel

Re: [Nss-mysql-devel] [Patch #49] group handling optimization + qualifie

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-devel] [Patch #49] group handling optimization + qualifiers
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:17:25 +0100

Hi Loic,

Dans un message du 06 Nov à  7:06, address@hidden écrivait :

> Patch #49 has been updated.
> http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=49&group_id=443

I've seen that you've implemented some kind of caching. I was thinking
about that at a moment. But that seems to be "over" the NSS API. I am
sure that a NSS module should implement this.. What do you think ?

Have you tried to use nscd that does the same kind of caching for every
NSS functions ?

Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

        Oh, that is nice out there, I think I'll stay for a while (RHCP)