nss-mysql-devel

Re: [Nss-mysql-devel] [Patch #49] group handling optimization + qualifie

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-devel] [Patch #49] group handling optimization + qualifiers
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:48:53 +0100

Guillaume Morin writes:

 > I have no idea of what is the best solution atm. I really need to think
 > about it.

        I'll wait for your command. I can't resist adding a little
pressure ;-) The case I mentionned is very real and important. I
converted the Savannah (savannah.gnu.org) user database from
SourceForge to phpGroupWare and configured nss_mysql to use it. With
the current code it's plain unusable because of the high number of SQL
requests involved and slooooooooow response time. With the provided patch
it works like a charm.

        Happy hacking ;-)

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden