nss-mysql-devel

[Nss-mysql-devel] segfaults when launching nss-mysql

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: [Nss-mysql-devel] segfaults when launching nss-mysql
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:49:54 +0100

Thanks to Igor Genibel, I was able to reproduce the segfault Doug
experiences. It seems to happen in the MySQL library (mysql_init).
It does not seem to be a nss-mysql bug.

We are currently trying to fix that problem, but that implies to look
deeply at MySQL sources, therefore it may take a little while.

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

         Do you worry that you're not liked ? How long till you break
                                (Our Lady Peace)