nss-mysql-devel

Re: [Nss-mysql-devel] Solaris patch

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-devel] Solaris patch
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:48:37 +0100

Hi Kevin,

Dans un message du 24 Mar à 23:57, Kevin W. Brown écrivait :
> Here's my preliminary Solaris patch.  It *shouldn't* break Linux
> compatibility.

It does. the PTHREAD_MUTEX_INITIALIZER -> {{PTHREAD_MUTEX_INITIALIZER}}
change breaks nss-mysql. I think we need to define a constant for this.

> There's one other thing I've discovered with the configure
> script.  Configure isn't adding -L/usr/local/lib to LDFLAGS in the
> Makefile.  libz.a resides in this directory...

Hmm, I'll look at it.

> Sorry it took me so long to generate this patch.  I have very limited time
> to work on software projects.

No problem, take your time :-)

Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

 I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds.
                                (Philip K. Dick)