nss-mysql-devel

Re: [Nss-mysql-devel] Re: Significant memory leak in nss_mysql

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-devel] Re: Significant memory leak in nss_mysql
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 02:16:49 +0200

Dans un message du 15 May à  0:18, Guillaume Morin écrivait :
> > The 'char *buf' and 'size_t buflen' arguments describe the buffer where you
> > are supposed to place the strings that the passwd structure points to.
> > Therefore, the char* values of result->pw_name, result->pw_passwd,
> > result->pw_gecos, result->pw_dir, and result->pw_shell should point to
> > locations inside buf (i.e. buf through buf+buflen).
>
> OK. I am going to fix this asap and release a new version.

I've just fixed the bug for passwd and shadow functions. It is still
present in groups function. The current *etgrent implementation makes
the fix much harder.

If you have any other remarks, don't hesitate :-)

Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

        Oh, that is nice out there, I think I'll stay for a while (RHCP)