nss-mysql-devel

[Nss-mysql-devel] beta test of new CVS version

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: [Nss-mysql-devel] beta test of new CVS version
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:09:02 +0200

Hi folks,

I've done many changes to the current CVS inspired by Jelmer comments.
The new code is smaller, cleaner and should be faster in most cases.
We used to have a cache for getgrent(), I had to remove the code. I'd
like to know how it hurts performance. If the slowdown is significant,
I'll implement a new caching system. So if anyone can do performance
tests and stability tests with the current version, that would help me a
lot. Please post your results to
address@hidden

TIA.

PS: this version is really new. It works for me(tm) but it might eat
your mother and your dog.

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

     Tu veux que les gens réagissent ? Alors commence par réagir (Lofofora)