nss-mysql-devel

Re: [Nss-mysql-devel] Why my tools are not in the CVS

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-devel] Why my tools are not in the CVS
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:26:55 +0200

Dans un message du 04 Sep à 16:17, Manuel Mitnyan écrivait :
> Why my convert tools are not in the CVS yet ?
> Can I know why ???

Sure, just because I had no time to add them. I am currently busy with
some real life stuff. The few time I can spend on nss-mysql these days
is aimed at fixing some breakage due the the fork handlers. This is very
tricky due the poor linux pthreads implementation. I think that adding
your tools to the CVS is not a priority, but don't be afraid they _will_
be included in the next release.

Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>