nss-mysql-devel

[Nss-mysql-devel] 0.42 released

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: [Nss-mysql-devel] 0.42 released
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:32:19 +0200

Hi folks,

I've just released nss-mysql 0.42. Extract from the NEWS file :

Release nss-mysql 0.42

* Some races were fixed
* Much better support for fork() calls
* Huge code cleanup
* A minor bug was fixed in groups support
* Import tools were added

All users are encouraged to upgrade.

<shameless ad>
I am currently looking for an internship in the USA which would begin in
February 2003 and last at least six months, mainly in the NYC area
(because I know where to live there) but I'll study any offers. If you
think you can offer some job or if you know who might be interested,
please contact me. Resume available upon request.
</shameless ad>

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

          5 years from now everyone will be running free GNU on their
           200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5 (Andy Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992)