nss-mysql-devel

[Nss-mysql-devel] 0.43 released

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: [Nss-mysql-devel] 0.43 released
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:09:39 +0200

Hi folks,

I've just released NSS MySQL 0.43. It fixes some potential segfaults
(only one person reported them so far).

As usual you can download it at :

http://savannah.gnu.org/files/?group=nss-mysql

FYI, I've made a detached signature of the tarball. (My public key is
in the strong set).

<shameless ad>
I am looking for an internship in USA which would begin in February
2003, mainly in the NYC area because it is easier for me to find a place
to live there. If you think you can help, please contact me. My résumé
is available upon request.

Side note:
Concerning my eligibility to work legally in the U.S, my sponsor,
Council Exchanges, would be authorized by the U.S. government to issue
the necessary documentation for me to obtain a J-1 visa.
</shameless ad>

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

      If you cause problems that only you can fix, you'll never be fired.
                            http://www.copyleft.net/