nss-mysql-devel

[Nss-mysql-devel] [bug #2690] Segfaults when using nss-mysql with KDE o

From: nobody
Subject: [Nss-mysql-devel] [bug #2690] Segfaults when using nss-mysql with KDE or GNOME on RedHat 8.0
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 09:50:55 -0400

=================== BUG #2690: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2690&group_id=443

Submitted by: None                    Project: NSS MySQL
Submitted on: Sat 03/01/2003 at 17:12
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  gmorin                  Status:  Closed

Original Submission:  Looks like nss-mysql is causing segfaults when used with
KDE or GNOME on RedHat 8.0 (it has all erratas applied).
The segfault is always in the same place. I've checked 0.43 and CVS version.
I've attached a sample output from KCrash.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Mon 05/19/2003 at 15:39       By: gmorin
Any news on that ?

Date: Wed 03/05/2003 at 22:15       By: gmorin
looks like a symbol problem. Details have been sent by mail.

CC list is empty

File Attachments

Date: Sat 03/01/2003 at 17:12  Name: bugreport.txt  Size: 1KB   By: None

http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/download.php?group_id=443&bug_id=2690&bug_file_id=325