nss-mysql-devel

[Nss-mysql-devel] new version of nss-mysql coming soon

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: [Nss-mysql-devel] new version of nss-mysql coming soon
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 21:58:25 -0500

Hi all,

It's been quite a while :-)  I am planning to release a new version of
nss-mysql very soon.  It will be basically a bugfix release, nothing
fancy.  I encourage everybody to upgrade though.  It is already in the
CVS if you want to have a look.

As you've surely noticed, nss-mysql is in maintenance mode.  I don't
plan to change that but I am committed to fix bugs.

Guillaume.

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

      If you cause problems that only you can fix, you'll never be fired.
                            http://www.copyleft.net/