nss-mysql-devel

[Nss-mysql-devel] Software Mfr needs Contractor Rep

From: CEO
Subject: [Nss-mysql-devel] Software Mfr needs Contractor Rep
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 23:38:45 -0400

We are a consulting firm that represents a manufacturer of cost estimating
software for the construction industry.  Our client asked us to contact your
company to see if you would be interested in becoming an independent sales
rep for them.  Our client is a leading provider of a integrated cost
estimating software designed to provide on-the-spot estimates for specialty
contractors.

If you are interested in becoming an independent sales rep for our client,
please return by email your mailing address and phone / fax number.  We will
immediately mail you a brochure on our client for your review. Our client
wishes to pay you for your services.

Pat Bartley
President - CEO
OuterSales