nss-mysql-devel

[Nss-mysql-devel] Happy New Year,

From: Miss Aranima Enfandy .
Subject: [Nss-mysql-devel] Happy New Year,
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:54:48 +0300

Dear,

It's my pleasure to contact you for an investment assistance which I intend to
establish with you in your country.

Though we have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding
in someone to succeed sometimes in life. However is not mandatory nor will in
any manner compel you to honour against your will.

 I am the only daughter to the Late Markeni Enfandy, from the Nshili District
of Gikomgoro Province in the Republic of Rwanda. My Father before his death was
a successful Gold and Cocoa Merchant in Johannesburg, South Africa and Ghana.
Barely a week my father returned from his usual European business trips, on
Wednesday 14th June 2004, he was attacked and killed by some unknown assassins
together with my dearest Mum.

The Police could not trace the killers till today, and because I do not know
those behind my parents brutal killing and their reasons, I felt out of fear
that my safety is not guaranteed, that is the reason why I decided to relocate
with the help of the International Care to Dakar Senegal  to save my life.

They loved me so much, and I was like their confidants to them before their
untimely death, as such my Dad gave me information? where he kept the documents
on the very huge amount .(USD$10.500,000.00)

Which he kept for the family. Presently the money is in a Courier's Company
Bonded Warehouse called the (CISC) (full information? to be disclosed later to
you on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me.

I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough
outside Africa for security and political reasons and because of the problems
in where I am now (Dakar Senegal).

 I want you to stand as my appointed beneficiary whom will receive the
consignment on my behalf since it was deposited for shipment which stands the
best way to retrieve the deposit.

Note: The Courier's Company does not know the exact content of the box, as the
content was declared to be classified documents and valuables.

The shipment was done with Diplomatic Immunity [not to be inspected by any
authority].

If you can be of assistance to me I will be pleased to offer to you 10% of the
total fund for your assistance and your advice for the investments.

I hope to hear from you soonest for us to proceed.

Thank you and God bless you
Yours Sincerely,
Miss Aranima Enfandy.