nss-mysql-devel

[Nss-mysql-devel] new message from anzhela

From: anzhela
Subject: [Nss-mysql-devel] new message from anzhela
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:46:33 -0700

Dear user of our Dating site!

Please, look through 10 new adults ladies profiles:

ID: 676
Natasha
26 y.o.

ID: 674
Kristina
30 y.o.

ID: 671
Eva
31 y.o.

If you are interested in short term relationships and eager to come to Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Kiew and meet and have good time with our adults' ladies then you are more as welcome to become a member of this section.

Becoming a paid member at our adults section you can apply for free 2 month membership at regular section of our site:

Here you can look through all adults profiles
For questions please contact Olga Leigh address@hidden

And, please, check 5 unread messages from ladies today at our site:

I am Evgenia Ivanova, I am Russian. I live in Moscow. I am a very
active, smiling, loving, sensual, tender, positive, enthusiastic,
creative girl who believes in power of love. I believe in trust as a
foundation of strong relationship. I do have a passion for life. I am
friendly, love to laugh and pretty easy-going and look forward to
meeting the love of my life. I am ready to love and be loved. I can
promise you, you won't regret that you have found me.
Sincerely, Evgenia

Hello from Russia and beautiful lady! My name is Olga! I want to know
you better! Say about myself I am purposeful, demanding to myself and
others, social and optimistic. I have strong family values and I
consider myself a good housewife. Most people consider me to be one of the
most pleasant people they have met. I dont play games with people
emotions. I would not want anyone to do that to me either. I am very
giving, loyal, affectionate, sentimental, forgiving and tolerant. I
know that there are things in this life that make very little sense
and therefore try to see the good in most any situation. I am warm,
caring, respectful, loving and honest. I am frank, straightforward,
kind, easy going. I am emotionally secure, self-motivated. I have a
good sense of humor. I love to laugh, open-minded, reliable, faithful,
responsible, serious, passionate and honorable. I am active, a good
partner, class and romantic! I am stable, kind and supportive. I never
give way to despair. I am looking seriously for the love of my life. I
am very generous with those whom I love!
I hope to hear from you soon!
Bye for now, Olga

Hi! I am Anastasia! Do you like me? I have many interests.
I love reading. I like going to the theaters and cinemas. I like
traveling though but dont have a possibility to travel much because
first I studied at the university and worked after. I like sightseeing
as a whole. I like visiting picture galleries and museums. I like to
know something new about the cultures of other people. I am a great
patriot of my mother country Ukraine. Being a good housewife I like
keeping everything in order and enjoy cooking for my family. I also like
to crack sunflower seeds and watch the ships coming to the port. I
also like watching fire. Id like to know about your interests, about
your hobbies and about your life. I am interested to know all about
you. And Ill be waiting for your answer. With the best wishes, Anastasia

Hello! My name is Ekaterina. Im looking for an intelligent,
communicative person, who likes sport and knows his place in
this world. Risky, but with a sense of reality. The one who can be
all-sufficient and understand that Im independent. My career stands
not on the last place in my life, so I want to find a person who can
understand that. Respects me and my interests, but be tender and
gentle. I hope to hear from you back.
Bye. Ekaterina

Hi! I am kind, gentle, self-reliant and well-educated girl and I know
what I'd like to obtain in this life. I am very communicable that's
why I have a lot of friends who love me, appreciate me and trust me
their thoughts and secrets. And I love them just because they exist
in my life. I am a good listener so it is really easy for me to find
common language almost with everybody. Just I like people. it is my
basic secret in creating strong relationship. I am natural, I like
everything what is new and unpredictable. Some cases I can be very
romantic but some ones rather bit realistic. I have good sense of
humor, I am very honest and, that's why I don't accept in people such
qualities like double-faced and lie.
I wish to know about you.
Tatiana

Have a nice day,