nss-mysql-devel

[Nss-mysql-devel] Assistance Needed !!

From: Martins Keith
Subject: [Nss-mysql-devel] Assistance Needed !!
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:20:36 +0800

Assistance Needed !!

My name is  Mr.Martins Keith, Regional Head of British (Royal Bank of Canada
Investment Management  Limited).I am writing in respect of a Switzerland
British Citizen customer of my bank Mr. Ratnavale Victor, dual citizen of
Switzerland and Britain , who died together with his wife (Ratnavale Joyce) in
a Plane crash on Monday 7th September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying
from New York to Geneva.
Please see for more information.

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html

The late Mr. Victor Ratnavale left in our bank the sum of twenty five million
five hundred thousand pounds (25.5 million pounds) and nobody will ever come
for this money because he died with his entire family. I am the only person
that is aware of this money since Mr. Victor Ratnavale did not give to my bank
any next of kin to inherit his money.  Now, I want to use my position in the
bank to transfer this money to your country for investment. If you can provide
me with an account where I can transfer this (twenty five million five hundred
thousand pounds) 25.5 million pounds.I will give you 35% of this entire fund
while the remaining 60% shall be for me, extra 5% will be for transfer charges.
I am hoping to get a favourable response from you.

Below are the informations we need to enable us transfer the Funds to your
desire Account.

A]. Bank Name.....................
B]. Bank Address (including Phone & fax numbers)............
C]. Swift Code............
D]. Your Account Number............
F]. Your Address (including Phone & fax numbers)..............
G]. Your occupation...................
H]. Your scanned international passport or drivers license for proper
identification.

Mr.Martins Keith.

--!
--http://freemail2.eyou.com/sys_sig.php?url=aHR0cDovL2V5b3VhZnAuYWxseWVzLmNvbS9tYWluL2FkZmNsaWNrP2RiPWV5b3VhZnAmYmlkPTk1LDgxLDMmY2lkPTczLDksMSZzaWQ9MTY4JmFkdmlkPTQmY2FtaWQ9NCZzaG93PWlnbm9yZSZ1cmw9aHR0cDovL2FkZmFybS5tZWRpYXBsZXguY29tL2FkL2NrLzQwODAtMjI5MDMtOTQ5OS0wP2FpZD1leW91O3RleHQ7MTAzJm1wcm89aHR0cDovL3BhZ2VzLmViYXkuY29tLmNuL3dvcmxkYnV5L3VzYS5odG1s

--http://sms.eyou.com
--...