nss-mysql-users

Re: [Nss-mysql-users] Re: Nss-mysql-users digest, Vol 1 #3 - 2 msgs

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-users] Re: Nss-mysql-users digest, Vol 1 #3 - 2 msgs
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 10:30:42 +0200

Dans un message du 24 oct à 18:56, Doug Currey écrivait :
> I think it is mysql itself crashing on the nss-mysql stuff but can't figure
> out why only the group entry blows its mind.

There is maybe a bug in the MySQL handling of NSS functions ...

> I went to version 3.23.43 latest stable and do get the same results.
(snip)
> thd->query at (nil)  is invalid pointer

Hmm, that is really weird.

Could you try to get the latest CVS and compile it in debugmode ?

The log will be very useful if the crash occured really in NSS-MySQL.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

                    Sometimes I find I need to scream (RHCP)