nss-mysql-users

Re: [Nss-mysql-users] nss_mysql + Apache + SuExec + Vhosts = SegFault ?

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-users] nss_mysql + Apache + SuExec + Vhosts = SegFault ? and other problems ...
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:32:21 -0400

Dans un message du 04 Jun à 22:35, Frédéric Trudeau écrivait :
> CASE #1) UIDs in httpd.conf
> if I insert tctrail's UID in httpd.conf, httpd starts, BUT, I cannot access
> any PHP files for the given vhost
> Solution ? chmod nss_mysql so that user apache has read access on them ...
> ugly aint it ?

I don't understand. If you give read permission to nss-mysql-root.conf,
it works ? I don't see how it can be related. Everyone must have read
access to nss-mysql.com though.

> CASE #2) Usernames in httpd.conf
> if instead I insert plain text usernames in httpd.conf, httpd.conf wont even
> start, nor will it output any error message. it simply seg fault somewhere.

Usually, this thing happens because one of your Apache modules are
not compiled against the same libmysqlclient version (in the soname
meaning) as nss-mysql.

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

             La Belle aux bois dormants a rompu les négociations.
              Unilatéralement le prince entame des protestations.
                                  (Noir Désir)