nss-mysql-users

Re: [Nss-mysql-users] _nss_mysql_getspnam_r conf file parsing failed

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-users] _nss_mysql_getspnam_r conf file parsing failed
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:21:29 -0500

Hi Jamie,

Glad to know that everything works fine now :)

Dans un message du 01 mar à 14:59, Jamie McClelland écrivait :
> _nss_mysql_getspnam_r conf file parsing failed
>
> Since it's been going on for a while, I'm not sure what I did that
> caused it to start. Everything works ok - but I'd like to track down
> what is causing this. Can anyone tell me which conf file it is
> referring to or provide any other ideas?
>
> Attached is my nss-mysql.conf file with sensitive info x'ed out.

getspam is shadow related, so nss-mysql-root.conf is parsed. You should
check it. If you don't use the shadow support in nss-mysql, you should
remove "mysql" from the "shadow" section of nsswitch.conf.

Guillaume.

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

        Le jour de mon enterrement j'irais bien faire du skate entre les
              tombes tranquillement déguisé en pas moi (Dionysos)