nss-mysql-users

[Nss-mysql-users] single-family

From: Nina Casey
Subject: [Nss-mysql-users] single-family
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 19:03:22 +0900

We were just talking about the Shia-Sunni issue. We were just talking about the Shia-Sunni issue. You know, when are we going to stop blaming ourselves for the rise of terrorism?
But the question is: Is that enough? You saw it in Peru and you can probably see it in Mexico.
We have very good relations with Brazil. NATO has not fought ever in this way. And so I think you can bring pressure on them that way.
In fact, it is not true that Richard Clarke was fired. I could probably force it. Japan has served in Iraq.
We had that discussion early on. And I think you will see that those states will counter Iranian activities in the region and they will put money and resources into moderate forces. I could probably force it.
So you have to mobilize the regional states.
I could probably force it. State Department photo by Michael Gross.
I mean, that will make it a lot harder for Iran to play in troubled waters, so to speak.
When you have had the Central American Free Trade Agreement, when we have had large now Millennium Challenge compacts with Honduras and Nicaragua and most likely with El Salvador pretty soon.
And you know, I know people make the argument about precedents and I just have to say to people, look, the situations are simply different. To be perfectly honest, I could probably force it. Are we heading in that direction with them and, if so, what are the consequences or potential consequences? And I think most people believe that India can be as a part of a broad proliferation regime actually helpful to the nonproliferation effort.
Is there going to be a declassification of the report? And the fact that the jihadists are fighting in Iraq in the way that they are, the fact that Zarqawi did talk about Iraq as a central front, means that they understand it. We were not left a comprehensive strategy to fight al-Qaida.
In fact, it is not true that Richard Clarke was fired. I think that you will see Prime Minister Abe try to make some improvements and I think the Chinese will be receptive to that.
When you have had the Central American Free Trade Agreement, when we have had large now Millennium Challenge compacts with Honduras and Nicaragua and most likely with El Salvador pretty soon.
You know, when are we going to stop blaming ourselves for the rise of terrorism?
To be perfectly honest, I could probably force it.
Japan has served in Iraq. Are we heading in that direction with them and, if so, what are the consequences or potential consequences? It was a new rearrangement of the balance of power.
I think of it as kind of concentric circles. We got drawn into World War I but nothing in the basic structure changed in Europe. State Department photo by Michael Gross.
It was a new rearrangement of the balance of power.
Did anybody really believe that in the midst of all of this and the UNGA and so forth and so on that we were going to get a sanctions resolution?