nufw-devel

[Nufw-devel] nulog2 patch proposals

From: Francesco Varano
Subject: [Nufw-devel] nulog2 patch proposals
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:27:28 +0200

Hi to all,
 I would like to propose you some patches to nulog2 code.

The first one, time_parse.patch, is just a bugfix to time parsing code
of search form.
The second applies to the ipv6 sql schema and does two things:
1. it is a, probably not so fine, way to recognize an ipv4 mapped
address ad to present it to user in the X.X.X.X ipv4 form,
2. if an ipv4 address is parsed from the search form it's converted in
the right string to be used in the sql query.

Probably the best way to do same same thing is to modify IPy lib, but I
found this way quicker ;-)

I hope these can be helpful.

best regards,
Francesco