nufw-devel

Re: [Nufw-devel] nuauth_command command line mode

From: Eric Leblond
Subject: Re: [Nufw-devel] nuauth_command command line mode
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:52:43 +0200

Hi,

Le lundi 19 avril 2010 à 13:08 +1200, Glen Ogilvie a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Here is a patch I have written to allow nuauth_command to be used from the
> command line, without going into
> interactive mode.

Good idea, lazy guy in my team have used "echo users | nuauth_command"
but it is really painful ;)

> Any chance of getting this included?

Yes, but could you please use the git repository and send a ready to
apply patch.

If you send us a mail formatted via 'git format-patch', the only thing
we have to do is to run 'git am MAIL.file' on the saved file.

As you contribute frequently, it will be a time gain for everyone ;)

You can find NuFW contribution instruction on the (fresh) following
page:
        http://www.nufw.org/projects/nufw/wiki/Devel

BR,
--