nufw-users

Re: [Nufw-users] 0.6.1 is out

From: Daniel Cabezas
Subject: Re: [Nufw-users] 0.6.1 is out
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 00:50:03 +0100

Greetings,

Thanks for keeping such an interesting project up. I ' ll give this new
version a try and post my impressions ASAP.

Oh, and Meery christmas ;)

Daniel . -----   address@hidden
       /Cabezas  SeriousWorks Solutions, SCP
 _____/          Barcelona, Spain
                 www:    http://www.seriousworks.net

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:22:11 +0100, Eric Leblond wrote