nufw-users

[Nufw-users] no reaction

From: Henrik Lohse
Subject: [Nufw-users] no reaction
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:35:10 +0100 (CET)

hi everybody,

i am trying to get nufw working... after some work and a lot
of try and error the sources of nufw-0.6.1 compiled.

to try it out, i put a nuAccount user (gid 1000) into my ldap and put
the rule allow all like this:
nuaclgen -A "cn=complete,ou=acls,dc=example,dc=com" -j ACCEPT -g 0,1000

on the client machine i start the nutcpc with my nuAccount userid.
when i start a website (first try by ip) from the client, it seems like
the authentification works. (at least the -v x 10 - switch with nuauth
doesn't say anything about a wrong password).

but then happens nothing, i don't get an error nor do i see the website.

does anybody have any idea about what i am missing ?

thanks in advance
 henne