nufw-users

[Nufw-users] NuFW plans for the future

From: Vincent Deffontaines
Subject: [Nufw-users] NuFW plans for the future
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 19:38:29 +0200 (CEST)

Dear NuFW supporter,

First, as you may have noticed, NuFW 1.0.5 was released today.
It fixes a minor bug in the client library, and adds a minor feature on
server side.

We (the NuFW core developpers) would like to hear about your NuFW
experiences,  good or bad, and your ideas about what's coming next. We'll
be starting the 1.1 development branch in the near future, and would like
to know what you people expect from it!

A few ideas we've been thinking of for 1.1 branch :
- Ipv6 support
- UDP support
- Reject target support
- Add your idea here

About your experience on NuFW, we'll be glad to know :
- What you use it for / what you plan to use it for
- What you have found cool/hard about it
- Parts of the documentation that need to be more developped?

All your ideas are welcome!

Regards,

Vincent