nufw-users

Re: [Nufw-users] (no subject)

From: Eric Leblond
Subject: Re: [Nufw-users] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 09:56:18 +0100

On Friday 24 February 2006 09:21, Alberto G. F. dos Santos wrote:
> hi everyone,
> I'd like to know if i can use nufw with openbsd.

No, there is no support in openBSD to take decision about a packet in
userspace.
But, authentication daemon, nuauth and client (devel release in this last
case) should work on OpenBSD.

A patch has once be provided to add support for userspace decision :
        http://www.benzedrine.cx/pfask.txt
It could be a start to add nufw support to OpenBSD.

BR,
--
Eric Leblond