nufw-users

Re: [Nufw-users] nuauth fetches right acl but takes wrong decision

From: Eric Leblond
Subject: Re: [Nufw-users] nuauth fetches right acl but takes wrong decision
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:04:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

First of all sorry for the delay. I hope you had found a solution till
you've ask.

> Hello,
>
> i can not get nuauth running correctly.
> I use PAM system) for authentification and LDAP for acl.
>
> I test with a user (tilli) who is in a gruop with gid 500. This user can
login
> but his packets get droped. I'm not sure because the concerned section
has less debug. But it looks like it fetches the right acl but don't get
a handle
> on it. Maybe it makes something wrong with the comparision of the gid.

Acls found message seems to show that your analysis is right. You can
check this by setting in nuauth.conf :
     nuauth_reject_authenticated_drop=1
This will send a ICMP reject message it there's no match on group. ssh
will detect message and give hand back.

In fact it looks like a nss problem. What give you  "id tilli" ?

BR,