nufw-users

Re : Re: [Nufw-users] use NFQUEUE for connection tracking

From: david . bebel
Subject: Re : Re: [Nufw-users] use NFQUEUE for connection tracking
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 16:54:00 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Thanks for you reply, I have librairies and all patch for my noyau 2.16.

I'm happy because I thought I have to push all packets of the connection to Nufw and I can't use snort inline.
I will begin the test in 1 hour.
I just want to use nufw for connections to my ssh server and I have to say your soft is very powerful.

Simple and efficient ! Good work. Bravo at all and merci.

BEBEL David