nufw-users

Re: [Nufw-users] <kein Betreff>

From: Vincent Deffontaines
Subject: Re: [Nufw-users] <kein Betreff>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 01:49:37 +0100

André Sonntag wrote:
> hi,
>
> first my english isnŽt very well :) so sry for mistakes!
>
> my problem is the desc.xml - file for nuface...
> i fixed the file like my network attributes and copy it into
> /etc/network/firewall/desc/
> but the error "Please load a valid .xml file before working on it" in the
> webinterface
> always occurs !
>
> what are possible mistakes ?
>
> thx for responses

Greetings,

The "Please load a valid .xml file before working on it" message is not
about the desc.xml file.
It only means you must open a rules file from the index menu (Files ->
Load a config file).
Even if you have not worked on a rules file yet, a fresh installation of
nuface should provide a file named "empty.xml" that you can open and
start with.
We will change that default error message to something more meaningful.

Regards,

Vincent