nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Localizer only works for western languages (iso-88

From: Milos Prudek
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Localizer only works for western languages (iso-8859-1)
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 09:23:15 +0200

Ops, caching is one of the big areas that need to be adressed,
support for the Vary tag should be provided. Unfortunately, it
can't deal well with cookies.

I do not even know what is Vary tag. I'm glad that it is an issue, actually, and not a false alarm. Not a big issue for me right now, though.

> Well, something to work on when I get time in an unknown future.

If only I knew Zope insides better I would help you. Localizer deserves to have a community of developers.

Raising community takes time. Look at exUserFolder. The original author spent more than a year developing it himself, making a new version at least every week (!), but now finally he has at least one person helping. And helping substantially - doing more commits than the original author.

--
Milos Prudek