nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] [Nuxeo-localizer]

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] [Nuxeo-localizer]
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 22:45:19 +0200

Garikoitz Araolaza wrote:

At 18:26 27/05/02, you wrote:

I want to separate content corresponding to their language.
As I understand I can use 'Localizer_Language' cookie to produce url, that would take content from proper folder.

Can I use LocalFolders so that content would be taken from LocalFolder, that correspond to choosen language automatically?

I think that you don't need it. Localizer provides a system for it:

If your page is:

http://localhost:8080/MySite/Welcome

Have you tried going to these URLs?

http://localhost:8080/MySite/en/Welcome
http://localhost:8080/MySite/de/Welcome

You can do this only if you have a Localizer object in "MySite".

Volodymyr, is this what you're asking for?

This is particularly useful for guiding search engines so that all versions of your site get indexed ;-)

It's also the safest way to avoid problems with caches.

--
J. David Ibáñez, Nuxeo.com
Debian user (http://www.debian.org)