nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Caching translations in Zope

From: Gitte Wange
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Caching translations in Zope
Date: 04 Jun 2002 10:46:27 +0200

Hello,

I have been wondering about where the translations from products gets
cached in Zope ?

I have just translated the rest of one of my products ... but the
translations are not showing up even though I have recompiled the .mo
files and have restarted Zope ...

So I guess the translations are cached ... is there any where I can
clear this cache ?
Without any errors turning up (because it's a production site that will
be demonstrated in 2 hours so the data cannot be lost *S*)

TIA,
Gitte Wange