nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] problems with myMessageCat and accept_methods

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] problems with myMessageCat and accept_methods
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:30:55 +0200

Nico de Boer wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying out the product Localizer Version 0.8.1. I am following the
Tutorial from Code & Syntax available at:

www.zope.org/Members/CodeSyntax/DTML_Localizer

I only have some parts that I don't understand:

At Tip # 1:

Then, go to the Localizer folder, choose properties, and add
selected_language to accept_methods

What is Localizer Folder here, because I can't find the property
accept_methods and so can't add selected_language.

This works with Localizer from the CVS, but not with 0.8.1.

My suggestion is to use the CVS version, it's stable. Actually,
it's the 0.9 version, to release it I only have to update the
documentation and merge a patch from Jean-Paul Smets.

At Tip # 4:

In the form the following call is made:

<dtml-var "myMessageCat(title, id)">

But I can't find the method myMessageCat in the code. I get the
following error:

NameError: global name 'myMessageCat' is not defined

You have to create an instance of the meta type MessageCatalog with
the id "myMessageCat" somewhere in the acquisition path, in the root
of your web site for example.

Can somebody help me with this problems?

Greetz Nico