nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] last changes

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] last changes
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 01:28:07 +0200

I've worked a bit more on this, the old interface has already been
removed from the CVS and replaced by the new one. However, there're
still few things to fix before declare it as ready for 0.9

Juan David Ibáñez Palomar wrote:

There's a first draft of the new interface for the message catalog
in the CVS, completely functional but unfinished. The id of the
management screen is "manage_messages2".

So it will be in 0.9. I'll add a button "Save & next" as suggested
by Luistxo, and finish to merge some related patches from Jean-Paul
Smets.

I've added to the TODO the last request from Gari, but don't know
if it will go in 0.9

If somebody wants to test the new interface I would appreciate your
comments. However, it's better if you don't try it in a production
instance, there's a remote chance (0.001% ??) that something in the
MC interface got broken.

Good night,

--
J. David Ibáñez, Nuxeo.com