nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Translation of Zope core (2.6)

From: Johan Carlsson [EasyPublisher]
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Translation of Zope core (2.6)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:52:56 +0100

Hi,
Has anybody made any attempts on translating Zope?

I'm considering making a translated version of Zope 2.6.0,
possibly as a SourceForge project.

The support of gettext .po files in Localizer make it the most
appealing candidate for the back-end engine, but I figure
that making scripts that makes automatic ZBabel (or others)
versions wouldn't be to hard so there will probably be support for
at least ZBabel.

Best Regards,
Johan Carlsson

--