nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Localizer "missing docstring" problem

From: Juan David Ibán~ez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Localizer "missing docstring" problem
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:18:51 +0100

Adam Szpakowski wrote:

Hello,

I'm new in Zope and it's infrastructure and in this mailing list so first of all i would like to say hi to all.

During tries of getting the localisation in Zope to work a encountered a possible bug in Localizer. There is continuous error message saying that some object in Localizer tree "has an empty or missing docstring. Objects must have a docstring to be published."

I have googled some info that adding docstrings to classes in localizer.py could help. Fortunately it helps, but not fully. Now I'm able to access the Localizer management console, but unfortunately bugs still occurs when I'm trying to work with Localizer object (e.g. during changing language in Localizer.changeLanguageForm()).

I'm total newbie in Python (for now i hope:-) ) so I'm now sure where the problem exactly is.

Have anyone any workaround or solution for this problem?

I'm currently using:
python-2.2.1
Zope-2.6.0

in PLD distribution.

Thanks in advance

Somebody reported the same bug, he said it appeared with recent Zope CVS versions,
but seeing your configuration maybe it is Python 2.2.1 who shows it.

The bug is already fixed in the CVS, check out fron the "branch-1-0", it will be in the 1.0.1 release. Otherwise you can manually add a docstring to the Localizer class in the
Localizer module.

--
J. David Ibán~ez, http://www.j-david.net
Software Engineer / Ingénieur Logiciel / Ingeniero de Software