nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Re: Localizer / Zope.org feedback

From: Luistxo Fernandez
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Re: Localizer / Zope.org feedback
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:04:53 +0200

Hello Stefano. I forward this answer also to the Localizer mailing list.
<http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/nuxeo-localizer>

>Hello,
>I'm trying to build a multilingual Plone site.

Good luck. As a matter of fact, so far I know of no true multilingual-content
CMF or Plone site. At the Localizer list there have been mentions, but no URLs
were given.

>I read your documentation at:
>http://www.zope.org/Members/CodeSyntax/DTML_Localizer
>and I found it very useful. Now I can publish multilingual docs under any
>given subfolder of /.
>The problem arises when I try to change index_html with an object of
>LocalContent type: Plone gives me:
>AttributeError: meta_type.
>Do you know this as a documented bug? Is there anything I can do?
>Thanks in advance,
>Stefano

The tips at that page were all for non-CMF non-Plone sites, so...

Besides, several of the tips don't work with the latest version of Localizer.
It seems that you cannot render content at LocalContent objects as STX
(structured text).

sorry for so little help...

Luistxo Fernandez - address@hidden
Code & Syntax http://www.codesyntax.com