nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Re:Plone mutilanguage support

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Re:Plone mutilanguage support
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 16:43:16 -0700

Hi All,

I  am running  Plone 1.01 with ZOPE 2.6.1 on Linux.

I want to configure the localizer to support French, however, it seems that
Plone only recognize English, it will not switch to any other language.
I think the Plone is not using Localizer ( I downloaded separately).
Can some guru tell me how to configure Plone to work with Localizer?

I also tried Plone on Windows OS, and found that  localizer only work for
the root Plone site, but if I create a new Plone site in a sub folder, then
Localizer will not work, in other word, the Plone site in the sub folder
will not switch to other language when I change my browser language setting.
Does anyone know the reason?

Thanks for your attention on this matter

Jerry